Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 5, End of Week One

Today I finished seating charts - which Amy will have to approve before we put them in place. I am surprised that after less than 1 week, I have an idea of who needs to sit closer to the front, who could use more intellectual attention, and who are the over-achievers.

I forgot my BSU ID and must make an appropriate thank you for Ms. Whiting. She made me a paper tag - professional and everything.

I asked those students who had not participated yesterday to share their name tents today. In 4th hour, I had 4 students who did not want to share. This will be problematic when sharing will be part of their grade. Hmmmmm

Students meant more time in the computer lab working on their research papers. I am so looking forward to the laptops in the classroom next week - less running about for me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This week started with me afraid of getting out of bed - I end this week so thrilled and bucking at the gate to get the next one started.

No comments: